Always great weather in SterrenStrand!
This great attraction at TerSpegelt is a true indoor paradise for playing in the sand and water. You're playing indoors, but still can feel the sun on your face. You can play in the sand, in the water and in several climbing towers and explore a real labyrinth. That's only possible in SterrenStrand!
Opening hours SterrenStrand 2017
SterrenStrand is opened daily from march 31st untill oktober 30th 2017 from 10:00 AM.
Nothing is more enjoyable than swimming and playing! And at TerSpegelt, you will have an extra good time.
Behind the houses at Zilva's harbour there is a secret entrance. Wander around the thrilling underground labyrinth. Can you find the exit? Don’t worry, we will help you. There are peepholes in various places so that you can see just about where you are. There are also multiple exits in the labyrinth, but of course you have to find them first.
Features of SterrenStrand
- Freule’s castle for climbing and playing
- Timo’s Feet off the Floor course
- Zilva’s Harbour with underground labyrinth and six metre high harbour building
- Terrace and kiosk (open all weekends and during school holidays) for beverages, ice cream and snacks
- Heated indoor pool (30° C)
- Bubble bath (33° C)
- Large baby and toddler pool (33° C)
- Splash pools with water-jet bench
- Large water slide
Daytrip to the park and swimming lake
€ 5,00 per child (2 till 12 years old)
€ 5,00 per parent/ attendant
Children 0 till 1 year old are free of charge
Exclusive visitation at SterrenStrand
Rates daytrip SterrenStrand
€ 8,50 per child (2 till 12 years old)
€ 7,00 per parent/ attendant
Children 0 till 1 year old free of charge
Overnight guests have free access to SterrenStrand.
5521 PR Eersel, the Netherlands