For more information about the coronavirus and your holiday at TerSpegelt, please take a look at our frequently asked questions.
Closed for day visit!
Unfortunately, due to the corona measures the indoor swimming pool, SterrenStrand, the recreational lake for swimming and the camping site will be closed for day visits in 2020 .
Hopefully we can welcome you again in 2021!
Nothing is more enjoyable than swimming and playing! And at TerSpegelt, you will have an extra good time.
Behind the houses at Zilva's harbour there is a secret entrance where you can go to wander around the thrilling underground labyrinth. Can you find the exit? Don’t worry, we will help you. There are peepholes in various places so that you can see just where you are. There are also multiple exits from the labyrinth – but of course you have to find them first.
Features of SterrenStrand
- Freule’s castle for climbing and playing
- Timo’s Feet off the Floor course
- Zilva’s Harbour with an underground labyrinth and a six metre high harbour building
- Terrace and kiosk (open every weekend and during school holidays) for beverages, ice cream and snacks
- Heated indoor pool (30° C)
- Bubble bath (33° C)
- Large baby and toddler pool (33° C)
- Splash pools with a water-jet bench
- Large water slide
5521 PR Eersel, the Netherlands