For more information about COVID-19 and your holiday at TerSpegelt, please take a look at our frequently asked questions.
- Location on the water side
- Private shower and toilet
- Unique experience
Discover more about TipiTent (5-persons)
From your spot near the TipiTents on the waterfront edge of a large recreational lake you will have sweeping views of a large part of the TerSpegelt Holiday and Recreation Park. Across the lake, you can see people taking strolls and children playing. But your spot is nice and quiet. Just Have a Fantastic Holiday!
The TipiTent is fully-equipped with extensive kitchen utensils. Next to the Tipi there is a private sanitary unit with a shower and toilet. The TipiTents can be hired in combination with a pitch that includes private sanitary facilities. This provides a great way to get away together but still have some privacy.
- For 5 persons
- 2 bedrooms
- Private sanitary facilities and kitchen
- Adventurous holiday
- At the water front
- Quiet location
More about the TipiTent
Living area with an open camping kitchen:
- Extensive kitchen utensils with three-ring gas cooker
- Microwave oven
- Senseo coffee maker (works with pads)
- Dining table and chairs
Sitting area with a sofa bed:
- Wash basin
- Double bed with flannel covers, pillows and two 1-person duvets
- Two single beds with flannel covers, pillows and duvets
- Wooden table with benches and a parasol
- Low chairs
The accommodation is equipped with BBQ. Please clean the barbecue rack after using it. We rely on your cooperation. So that the BBQ and BBQ rack are clean when you are leaving your accommodation.
- Set of bath towels €5,-
- Kitchen towels €3,50
- High chair Cot €5,-
- Camp bed €5,-
- Side rails €5,-
- Free WiFi in the TipiTent (max. 4 devices)
- The layout of the TipiTents can accommodate four adults or two adults and three children.
- Due to the location on the water, this accomodation is less suitable for families with young children.
- All TipiTents are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- “We slept in a tipi, which the kids loved! Everything looked extremely clean and well maintained, and we had our own shower and WC near the tipi, which was also nice and clean. We will certainly be coming back!”
- “We loved everything: the activities for the children, the surroundings, the TipiTent, the nice people who work there... It was GREAT! See you soon!”
- “We have stayed in the Tipi twice now and it was great! We always come here with our grandchildren. They have fun and we ... enjoy a week of quality time!”
View on map
The TipiTents are located at a beautiful spot at the water front. View the locations on the map!
Select an arrival- and departure date
|= Available arrival day|
|= Not available|
Price based on 2 persons, including cleaning and reservation fees and bed linen en 6.5% city tax. For bookings in 2022, a deposit of € 50 is calculated. rental prices will be announced in July.