Please read below the frequently asked questions about (camping) holidays at TerSpegelt and the corona virus. We would like to answer all of your questions, so please read the answers before contacting us. Thank you in advance.
From 15 june we can book pitches with shared sanitary facilities again, so from then we can fully open the campsite again! Please check our availability via Search & Book.
Our guest can make use of the following facilities:
- The indoor swimming pool (only by reservation because of a limited number guests) and SterrenStrand
- Swimming lake with water slides and beach
- Eat and drink locations De Wijde Blick and De Keizer eten & drinken (reserveration required except for the terraces)
- You can pick up food at LekkerSnacken and LekkerMakkelijk or you can choose to let the food deliver at your pitch/accommodation
- PumpTrack, Sportsquare and BMX track, outside playgrounds, miniature golf, the explore path, nature gate and the gnome path
- The activities organized by our recreation team, in which we have to take into account the applicable corona measures from the Government. Please take a look at our app for the updated program. Also our opening hours can be found in our app. Or at our website.
While doing so, the guidelines of Dutch RIVM must be taken into account. The 1,5 meter distance must be observed. Other measures at our park:
- For all our guests the following applies: if you have a fever, cold, symptoms that may fall under the corona virus, you will not come to TerSpegelt. Please stay home then. This also applies to your family members.
- We will work with an automatic check-in and are happy to welcome you outside at the barrier.
- As a guest it's not allowed to receive guests for the night.
- If you have any health problems associated with the coronavirus during your stay, please take appropriate measures.
- We pay extra attention to cleaning and hygiene throughout the park.
We would like to welcome you for a wonderful (camping) holiday
What does it mean for my summer holiday?
Holidaypark TerSpegelt is open as described in our update. There is more than enough to do at TerSpegelt. Think of our indoor swimming pool, SterrenStrand, swimming lake with beach, PumpTrack, outside playgrounds, various eat and drink locations, Nature gate TerSpegelt and all the activities organized by our recreation team. In which we must take into account the then applicable corona measures from the Government. We will of course keep you informed of changed circumstances.
We are happy to welcome you for a great summer holiday!
Are SterrenStrand and the heated indoor swimming pool open?
SterrenStrand and the indoor swiming pool are opened again (only for overnight guests at the park). Please take limited availability into account. Of course by taking all the measures into account. A reservation is required to visit the indoor swimming pool. We can allow a limited number of guests and offer our guests time slots of 1 hour each. Because of that we expanded the opening hours of the swimming pool this summer, the swimming pool is daily opened from 9 am to 9 pm.For SterrenStrand a reservation is not necessary. For more information see our guidelines for swimming during the corona crisis.
How are the sanitary facilities opened?
When using the sanitary facilities you must take into account the guidelines of RIVM. Follow the directions at the sanitary building, you will find them here. You will find disinfectant hand gel at the entrance and exit of a building. The number of guests in the sanitary buidlings must be limited, so that a distance of 1,5 meter can always be kept. For cleaning we use a specific "Corona Cleaning Protocol", where we pay extra attention to contact surfaces and touch points, besides that extra cleaning rounds take place. The sanitary buildings are ventilated as often as possible.
Expanded capacity sanitary facilities in certain summer weeks:
- Additional toilet facilities are placed near by the sanitary building at camping fields 13, 18 and 27.
- Extra shower facility is placed near by camping field 20.
These extra sanitary facilities are used to prevent crowding at the sanitary buildings, so that the 1,5 meter distance can be maintained.
Is the park open for a day visit?
The park is closed (all season 2020) for day visits (SterrenStrand, swimming pool, swimming lake, playgrounds and PumpTrack) and for guests who would like to visit our guests a night or a few nights. The park is only open for guests staying overnight in our rental accommodations and camping pitches and for visitors who visit our guests during the day. For visitors you pay € 5 per person, they can not make use of SterrenStrand and the Swimming pool.
How do we pay extra attention to cleaning & hygiene?
We pay extra attention to cleaning and hygiene throughout the park. You will find disinfectant hand gel at the entrance and exit of various locations. In addition to normal cleaning procedures, we pay extra attention to contact surfaces and touch points during cleaning. For this we do work with a corona cleaning protocol.
I would like to cancel my holiday. What are the possibilities?
I have booked a holiday at Holiday Park TerSpegelt but would like to cancel my holiday in connection with the coronavirus. What are the possibilities?
We offer the following options for this:
- If you choose not to visit TerSpegelt, you can reschedule your booked holiday to 2021. We settle the prepaid amount with the reservation for 2021.
- Or you choose to cancel your booking. If you would like to cancel your stay due to the coronavirus, we cannot reimburse you. Cancellations fall under RECRON terms and conditions and this means that you will have to pay part of, or the entire amount agreed. If you have your own cancellation insurance, we refer you to your own insurance company.
Would you like to make use of one of those options, please send us an email.
Book your holiday online
Would you like to book your holiday online? That's possible! At our website you will find the actual and current availability.
Is the pitch or accommodation of your choice not availability we advice you to take a look lateron. In this time and with all our rescheduled bookings there is changing a lot every day.
What will the recreation program look like this summer?
The recreation team has put together a well-filled program of activities for all ages. Every day there are several activities in the age categories up to 7 years, from 8 to 12 years, 12 years and older, for adults and for the whole family.
The recreation program for the summer of 2020 has been adjusted taking into account the corona measures, so that we cannot organize certain activities or are organized in any other way. Well-known TerSpegelt activities such as the Blob, Band Rafting and the Outdoor Cinema are on the program, taking into account 1.5 meters.
Unfortunately, there are also activities that we cannot organize at this time, such as Zipline and Climbing, as we need to have physical contact with the participants and not be able to keep the 1.5 meter distance when attaching the safety materials. We also had to remove activities where many guests come together, such as the Fairytale Tour and the Summer Party.
Of course you will find other surprising activities instead, such as the Family Fun shows, Theme afternoons, Star Parade with Star Disco and changing Evening Games. The Foam Party and SilentDisco are also programmed, where we take into account a maximum number of guests per activity.
We are going to make it a smashing summer with 1.5 meters!